Cdrtools has been added to the Kwheezy repository.
Cdrtools is a collection of command line tools for CD, DVD and Blueray support. The most notable being cdrecord, a burning tool. It also includes tools for ripping music, making ISO images and working with them. K3B, the graphical utility uses cdrecord (AKA wodim) in the background.
The package is available from Apper or apt-get and is named "cdrtools".
The package contains the folowing tools:
- cdrecord - A CD/DVD/BD recording program
- readcd - A program to read CD/DVD/BD media with CD-clone features
- cdda2wav - The most evolved CD-audio extraction program with paranoia support
- mkisofs - A program to create hybrid ISO9660/JOLIET/HFS filesystes with optional Rock Ridge attributes
- isodebug - A program to print mkisofs debug information from media
- isodump - A program to dump ISO-9660 media
- isoinfo - A program to analyse/verify ISO/9660/Joliet/Rock-Ridge Filesystems
- isovfy - A program to verify the ISO-9660 structures
- rscsi - A Remote SCSI enabling daemon
cdrtools replaces the following packages:
For more information on what the difference between the original Cdrtools project and the debian fork (wodim etc.), visit the following link: