A fix for installation failure due to having a partition numbered 10 or above is available.
The easiest way to fix is to update the kwheezy-livecd package. This can be done from the Live session (booting from DVD/USB media).
- Open 'Apper' via Applications Menu -> System > Apper.
- Go to the 'Updates' section.
- Click on "Check for new updates".
- Wait for it to finish downloading the repository index (list of changes).
- Tick the box next to kwheezy-livecd and nothing else from the list of updates. We can apply the other updates after installation.
- Click 'Apply' button (bottom left).